Proactive car rental system addresses the need to implement a complete system that optimize current business processes and provide a single integrated solution that covers all the aspects of the car rental, limousine and trucking industries.
The system spans all areas of rental and lease management, including, but not limited to, price quotations, reservations, rental/lease agreements handling, invoicing, fleet management & control, customer relationship management, vehicle maintenance and incident management. In addition, the solution will help you to operate business efficiently in a process controlled environment and support all employees to provide customers with high standards of customer services.
Moreover, the solution is equipped with enough tools to support top management in planning and decision making to achieve short & long terms business objectives. You will utilize the solution as a reliable back end to expand globally and develop new market segments in different areas.
The solution will help you improve data entry efficiency, streamline business processes, eliminate backlogs, enable “on demand” vehicles supply, optimize and schedule vehicle maintenance, optimize fleet availability, reduce operational costs, optimize ROl and increase customer satisfaction.
- Cars/Trucks Rental Agreements (Spot - Lease - Long Term)
- Limousine Job Orders
- Trucks Job Orders
- Job Orders (Non-Revenue Tickets)
- Replacement Vouchers
- Fleet Control
- Fleet Management & Maintenance
- Pricing (Car Rental - Limousine - Trucking)
- Sales and Marketing
- Profit & Loss Statements
- Performance Analysis
- Customer Relation Management
TARIFF & RATES
- Equipped with powerful rate engine that automates the rate finding process.
- Automate price quotation.
- Automate rental/lease calculation processing.
- Assign the correct rate using advanced predefined rate logic to optimize the calculation of rental/lease charges according to rental/lease location, rental/lease date, vehicle type, customer type, and rental/lease length.
- Maintain consistent rates for customers (i.e., from customer history).
- Grace time and late fee charges support.
- Insurance and miscellaneous charges support.
- Support special rates for on line reservations, insurance and other charges.
- Built in support for loyalty programs.
- Support marketing campaigns & promotion packages.
- Seasonal rates.
- Multi currency.
- Local, international and on line reservations.
- Automated check on vehicle availability.
- Rate optimization.
- Reservation module can be customized to integrate with your website.
- Identify different reservation types by different colors.
- Support both vehicle type or vehicle specific reservations.
- Full integration with reservations.
- Fast recall of customer history.
- Commercial customers authorization process.
- Invoice generation upon rental agreement conclusion.
- Agreements can be opened in one outlet and closed in another.
- System generated rental agreements numbers.
- Rental agreement notes & memo.
- Real time vehicle availability.
- Support vehicle change during the rental agreement duration.
- Multilingual agreements.
- The ability to open agreements for vehicle assigned to other outlets.
- Complete support for lease elements & requirements.
- Lease quotation calculates automatically leasing rates according to customer, vehicles type, vehicle accessories and other user driven parameters.
- Lease approval process/cycle & authorization.
- Lease agreements issue, track & follow up.
- Automatic Billing
- Automated scheduled customer follow up.
RENTAL/LEASE INVOICING SYSTEM
- Flexible invoicing system with ageing.
- Support combined/separate invoicing for corporate customers.
- The ability to include additional expenses such as fuel, damage, traffic violation to the final invoice for both rent and lease or invoice them separately.
- Support flexible methods of payments & pre billing statements
- Multi-currency support.
- Outlet administration, operational & financial management.
- Outlet cashier module.
- Accounts receivable system with automatic deposits.
- Petty cash management module.
- Fuel purchase support.
- Separate daily transaction reports for each outlet.
- Report cash receipts, bank deposits & fund transfer to Headquarter.
- Outlet complete business reports.
- Multi outlet support.
- Customize vehicle types, rates, agreements, invoices, approved credit cards, payment method types, working hour for each outlet.
- Multi shift support.
- Triggers alerts to the appropriate employee or manager with exception details.
- Insufficient deposits.
- Overdue vehicle.
- Overdue service.
- Unauthorized discount.
- Unauthorized vehicle upgrade.
- Overdue payment.
- Outlet alerts detailed report.
- Cars not returned in time.
- Luxury Cars special monitors.
WORKFLOW & APPROVAL CYCLES
- Business Requirement
- Automate business processes.
- Ensure no step is taken without completion of previous steps.
- Prevent bottlenecks.
- Prevent resource waste.
- Complete control on the approvals cycles.
- Eliminate data re entity by automatically transferring information to the appointment employee that can be approved or rejected with minimal interaction.
- Complete integration with any messaging system.
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Complete front end sales system is required that track every sell contract and generate automated follow up for every customer.
- Provide each customer with a unique identification key.
- Tracking customers’ contacts & details.
- The ability to categorize companies by type to support corporate, government & individual accounts.
FLEET CONTROL & PLANNING
- Complete fleet automation and control.
- Analyze fleet utilization (i.e., current & historical utilization reports).
- Incident triggering of work orders.
- Fleet projection & mix.
- Automated authorization process.
- Optimizing vehicle distribution.
- Current vehicle status.
- Support operational business plans.
- Identify Non Revenue Movement (NRM) traffic violations.
- Fuel purchase support.
- Insurance renewal.
- Registration & license renewal.
- Vehicle availability & status (i.e., out of service, in garage, due for service, etc).
- Support fleet planning, fleet distribution & fleet control.
- The ability to measure Return On Investment (ROl) for each vehicle and vehicle type.
- Supports transfer vehicles between outlets through Non Revenue Movements (NRM5).
- Special fleet identification.
- Track vehicles used Company Staff.
- Police Cases Tracking.
- User assigned vehicle ID.
- Vehicle inspection sheet.
- Support both temporary & permanent vehicle replacements.
- VEHICLE MAINTENANCE AND SERVICES
- Business Requirement
- Track scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Track breakdowns and maintenance repairs.
- Track & monitor damages.
- Complete work order follow up.
- Track complete vehicle history that include transactions, services, maintenances and damages.
Key Performance Indicators
Key Performance Indicators, also known as KPI or Key Success Indicators (KSI), help an organization define and measure progress toward organizational goals.
Once an organization has analyzed its mission, identified all its stakeholders, and defined its goals, it needs a way to measure progress toward those goals. Key Performance Indicators are those measurements.
Our Car Rental system provides Top Management with an advanced dashboard that has many KPIs in which some of them are listed below:
- No of Accidents
- No of Allocated Cars
- No of Cars
- No of Rented Cars
- Number Of Closed RA
- Number Of New Cars
- Number Of New Customers
- Number Of Opened RA
- Number Of Sold Cars
- Total Collection
- Total Discount
- Total Rented Value
- Utilization Rate