Printing Management System would include operations management, inventory management and general ledger systems.
This document would describe the work for the operation management system which would be integrated to Proactive Inventory and GL systems.
The Operation system should include the sales, estimations, quotations, jobs monitoring and customer accounting.
- Automate the printing operations process
- Provide a quick and reliable methods to build quotations on solid estimations
- Provide a reliable billing and receivables systems for better collections management.
- Provide a better monitoring tools to follow up jobs and projects through the different levels of production till delivery.
- System should be multi-lingual with Arabic support
Printing Operations Management System
- Customer Information Management CIM.
- Estimations and Quotations management
- Jobs Scheduling
- Projects/Jobs Monitoring
- Delivery Management
- Customer Accounting (invoicing, payments, refund and aging)
Integration to Proactive Inventory System
- Items Classifications
- Recording Materials for consumption
- Recording Finished Products for customer delivery
- Materials purchasing
- Material Costing
- Issue Materials for Jobs
- Posting to GL
- Accounting reports (aging, turnover, discounts, average/meter/function)